1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Today's update focuses on the release of the boss Skotizo. With this update includes improvements to the arclight. Multiple bugs have also been fixed and will no longer be an issue.

Skotizo

Skotizo can now be fought in the Catacombs of Kourend, by using a completed dark totem on the altar in the center of the dungeon. It's drops resemble that of OSRS, include the skotos pet and dark claw.

Skotos has a base drop rate chance of 1 in 65, increasing depending on the drop rate boosts active on your account. If you obtain a dark claw and unlock the ability to use it through slayer, you can recolor your slayer helm to purple with it.

With the release of Skotizo, the arclight has been given its special attack. The special attack drains enemy stats by 5%, or 10% if a demon, if you successfully inflict damage. The arclight will also now correctly work against tortured and demonic gorillas.

While I considered adding master clues as a drop, currently they are not. I'm open to discussion if it's something you'd like to see, but currently, the plan is to add it to the boss slayer shop as the shop will be empty once raids are finished.

In Other News

The Falador shield 3 and 4 will now automatically track the giant mole.
    Added a dialogue to the exit of the Clan Wars Tournament lobby.
    Changed the color of news announcements.
    Fixed an issue with dark cores and abyssal sire spawns not being discarded correctly.
    Fixed joining existing instances.
    Fixed ironman accounts not being able to use bonds.
    Fixed larger NPCs not moving out from under a player as fast as they should.
    Fixed four-hour mutes only counting as one hour.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Palidino; 08-22-2017 at 12:37 AM.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    First! i'm happy to say we finally have skotizo!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Nice breakfast, why you no post recipe for in-game XP.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Solid.
    High risk pk area :^)

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Amazing work!

I'm also really enjoying the aesthetics of these update threads, keep it up my man.

Get involved with the Master Clue discussion. Some people want steps included to complete the clue like "cut an uncut onyx" for example.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Oooo great work as always!

7. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    While I considered adding master clues as a drop, currently they are not. I'm open to discussion if it's something you'd like to see, but currently, the plan is to add it to the boss slayer shop as the shop will be empty once raids are finished.
    At this point I don't really care anymore. Jus add them.

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    fuck yeah man! looks good

9. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    leggo get that purp slayer helm
    great update pali

10. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    So so so so happy to finally have Skotizo. Knew it would come out soon enough. Thankful for all of the other updates. Best one yet

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast