1. Amazon Bond Purchasing Issues  - 08-17-2017 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    First, I'd like to quickly mention that if you purchased bonds and didn't receive them, please post here and I'll get them manually added for you.

For those of you in this situation, I could really use a bit more information to figure out why this issue is happening in the first place.

1. Were you redirected back to the store page from the Amazon website after purchasing?
    2. Did the store page here, after being redirected, give you any purchase completed or error messages?
    3. If you saved it, the exact URL here that you were redirected to after purchasing.
    Last edited by Palidino; 08-17-2017 at 05:28 PM.

2. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    After purchasing it redirected me to the battlescape bond page. I pretty sure it didn't give me any form of confirmation hence, why I tried multiple times.

3. After I hit buy at amazon it took me straight back too  - 08-18-2017 #3

Oct 2016
    #
    I went right back to the forum buy page with no confirmation and best i can tell an order was not completed.

4. Offline
    Aug 2017
    #
    Ive bought 5 bonds and theyve come out of my account but i havent got them

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nim X0X View Post
    Ive bought 5 bonds and theyve come out of my account but i havent got them
    Make a thread about it in General Queries

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    First, I'd like to quickly mention that if you purchased bonds and didn't receive them, please post here and I'll get them manually added for you.

For those of you in this situation, I could really use a bit more information to figure out why this issue is happening in the first place.

1. Were you redirected back to the store page from the Amazon website after purchasing?
    2. Did the store page here, after being redirected, give you any purchase completed or error messages?
    3. If you saved it, the exact URL here that you were redirected to after purchasing.

I tried to buy one bond a few days ago using amazon with my CC and did not receive it so I need that one manually added. I just now bought 1 then 2 more bonds using amazon but I switched the payment option from my CC to my Debit card and received them immediately so the issue might be with payment method used with amazon internally. Hope this helps

7. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Hey mate,
    I spent $20.99 through Amazon on June 16th and haven't received anything
    Account name - baked as

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by baked as View Post
    Hey mate,
    I spent $20.99 through Amazon on June 16th and haven't received anything
    Account name - baked as
    you should make a post in general quaries, check your email for the required information.

Closed Thread