1. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Need some feedback on rewards. The only one I can think of right now would be the rainbow partyhat, but it wouldn't be an every time thing, more like 1 in 1k or something. But we need regular rewards to keep people playing, even its just simple cash prizes. Games will also run either hourly or every other hour and probably not run late at night (midnight+).
    Should make it so we have to pay like 5m to enter, winner takes all + your rewards

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    Should make it so we have to pay like 5m to enter, winner takes all + your rewards
    I'd rather not only because it'll turn people away from playing. Free to enter without risk is the best chance at keeping it active.

3. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    You could have it run around the clock but require like atleast 8 players(?) to be eligible for rewards.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    You could have it run around the clock but require like atleast 8 players(?) to be eligible for rewards.
    I'm configuring it to run hourly from 10am to 10pm and then every other hour the rest of the night. This way I can still properly have automatic announcements about the minigame starting soon.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Need some feedback on rewards. The only one I can think of right now would be the rainbow partyhat, but it wouldn't be an every time thing, more like 1 in 1k or something. But we need regular rewards to keep people playing, even its just simple cash prizes. Games will also run either hourly or every other hour and probably not run late at night (midnight+).
    Thoughts on adding all missing ornament kits (tort, occult, godswords) as rewards as well?
    Maybe super rare chance on bloodhound? Maybe even other cosmetic tradable items that can have value. Not sure what else could be rewarded. Love to see infernal cape added but not as a reward from this.

Also: add global message on the phat (if that isn't done yet)

6. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Instead of updates can we please fix all the little bugs around such as not being able to drink a potion after a shark,karambwan eat

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by purely rune View Post
    Instead of updates can we please fix all the little bugs around such as not being able to drink a potion after a shark,karambwan eat
    Bugs can only be fixed as they're reported so that I know about them. That said, I believe in OSRS you actually can't do it in that order.

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Bugs can only be fixed as they're reported so that I know about them. That said, I believe in OSRS you actually can't do it in that order.
    You can eat, then quickly use a potion. You cannot drink a potion then eat quickly.

9. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    make like a mystery gift thing that has the similair droptable as chaos ele, instead of blood money have small - large coin amounts. Include rares in there as well.

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Blood money reward depending on how well a person does. This gives people the option to stack up and use their blood money however they like by buying things from the edge-shop. Rares would be nice too, but do not make them easy to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake up Jeff View Post
    make like a mystery gift thing that has the similair droptable as chaos ele
    This is an option too with winners having a higher chance of getting the better items.
    Last edited by Wavey; 07-27-2017 at 04:24 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123