3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    awesome update.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by K View Post
    Not that it bothers me in the slightest but I don't see much of a point in using the row instance rooms now lol
    I agree I thought that was the point of using an instance So minions respawn and we still cant use the alter to renew pray when instanced correct? This will save me many bonds as I wont be needing them to refill my row. Awesum updates

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Thanks for update!

6. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    horrible. put it back. i thought the whole idea of an instance was to NOT get the minions to spawn. the only reason i would bother creating one. type 2 of ROW now utterly useless. please change it back

7. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    100% agree with marty and no1, rip type 2 row. so now gwd instance is like the normal room just without being able to use the altar? idd like to see it back how it was and the rest i like.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by o 0rager0 o View Post
    100% agree with marty and no1, rip type 2 row. so now gwd instance is like the normal room just without being able to use the altar? idd like to see it back how it was and the rest i like.
    Agree, row charge 2 now has no use and is a waste. We should bring it back to the old way, without minions.

9. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Agree, row charge 2 now has no use and is a waste. We should bring it back to the old way, without minions.
    the no minions thing is a bug which i reported few times and months and months ago, you should all be punished.

10. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    i agree what is the point in instance now?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12