2. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by brizzle12 View Post
    brizzle12
    25 years old
    American West Coast
    English
    I like to help people out in real life and I play games why not help people out on my some of my favorite games?
    I just started a couple days ago I played before when the server was still small I came back months later and it changed in a good way there is still all my favorite stuff.
    Lol.

3. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    Goodluck to every applicant.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by brizzle12 View Post
    brizzle12
    25 years old
    American West Coast
    English
    I like to help people out in real life and I play games why not help people out on my some of my favorite games?
    I just started a couple days ago I played before when the server was still small I came back months later and it changed in a good way there is still all my favorite stuff.
    Please don't bother posting in the correct section now. To save your embarrassment from Terror's response when you get there.

5. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Please don't bother posting in the correct section now. To save your embarrassment from Terror's response when you get there.
    leak his response i beg you

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Nameerek
    Timezone: est
    Primary Language: English
    Why I think I should be an Overseer: i love to help people out, and i have been playing Bs since 2010
    History on the server (time played, previous versions):started in 2010

Ex-Sovereign

7. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by D2master12 View Post
    Nameerek
    Why I think I should be an Overseer: i love to help people out, and i have been playing Bs since 2010
    Read.
    this is not where the applications belong mate.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by D2master12 View Post
    Nameerek

If you would have even read the thread you must have noticed that there is a special forums section to post your application. Also, if you were to apply using the same answers you have listed above i suggest putting in a lot more effort to even have a chance.

You may post your (updated) application Here.

9. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Why the fuck have the format for OS apps in the wrong section & not even explain the actual section you want them posted in. Main post should literally just explain they are open & link to the section to apply, then you explain the format you'd like there.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post
    Why the fuck have the format for OS apps in the wrong section & not even explain the actual section you want them posted in. Main post should literally just explain they are open & link to the section to apply, then you explain the format you'd like there.
    Dumb problems for dumb people.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast