1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Can we nominate applicants for overseers?
    They have to apply.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I thought maybe a "this is a nice guy a helpful person" thread I would like to see them as overseers non official thing of course. Maybe even a permanent thread topics thing where you could post random things nice about a person So many times I see this community is toxic so a nice guy thread might be a positive thing I know to be overseer one must apply but it might encourage someone unsure if ppl sends words of encouragement.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    I thought maybe a "this is a nice guy a helpful person" thread I would like to see them as overseers non official thing of course. Maybe even a permanent thread topics thing where you could post random things nice about a person So many times I see this community is toxic so a nice guy thread might be a positive thing I know to be overseer one must apply but it might encourage someone unsure if ppl sends words of encouragement.
    If they want the position, they will apply.

Convince them to apply - not for us to take an interest as it would be unfair on the people actually applying.

4. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    A long time ago we used to promote people instead of having people apply. A few times people were meeting the criteria and didn't want the rank so we had to demote them and look for alternatives. Now it's a much more streamlined process with people coming to us and us conducting a thorough review of said person instead of a small staff team looking for people in the midst of a lot (at the time there were a lot more people playing). It's much more efficient the way it currently is.

5. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by K View Post
    You don't even own cats.
    wtf man, thats not nice to say =(

Hi

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123