1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I've made plenty of threads in the past asking what you'd like to see next, what would get you to PK, so on and so forth, but I don't believe I've ever quite asked what about the server you DON'T like. So, what might it be?

Try to steer clear of things like "not enough updates" or "not enough players," both are a bit on the obvious side of what might first pop into your head or to be funny. I'm looking for real feedback on the server to try to improve what's already there. Preferably things specifically about the server itself, whether it be design, XP, drop rates, certain monsters, the way a piece of content is setup, etc.

I imagine many of you could think of at least one thing you don't like, so share them below!

2. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    the lack of minigames/group activities, group of 3-5 people can do at once etc

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Feedback for yourself

How it takes literally 2 minutes out of your day to log into battlescape on your phone and tell us what you're doing for the day instead of leaving us unknowing of whether you'll become inactive again. Yet you never do this.

How you're very distant with your staff team when it comes to how you want us to help run the server. As that's been left up to Jordan most of my time here and/or more recently Terror and Casey

How you have a lack of BTS threads anymore, seeming more interested in Rune-Server than your own player base as if the people from that site are somewhat more important.

Feedback regarding server

I want the rest of the skills to be done

I want achievement diaries (I can create a mega-thread soon)

I want inferno

I want real raids

I want castle wars

Oh and why not reimplement the old system for rares as a store in duel arena for cash sink... I loved that shit.
    Last edited by London; 07-15-2017 at 07:26 PM.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I don't like the fact that there is an abundance of top tier gear, making it not super unique and special to have. For example ancestral, twisted bow and even bandos sets should be a bit hard to obtain and only accessible for the elite players. Currently the market on most of those items is overflowing with people dumping the item, making them lose value pretty quick.

5. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    I don't like the broken combat system. Hense why the clan community left.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I don't like the fact that there is an abundance of top tier gear, making it not super unique and special to have. For example ancestral, twisted bow and even bandos sets should be a bit hard to obtain and only accessible for the elite players. Currently the market on most of those items is overflowing with people dumping the item, making them lose value pretty quick.
    I think a big issue with this is simply the lack of new players that stay. Without new players, regardless of drop rate rares will keep sinking quickly because as more come in, there's no one new to one them. The site's registration statistics list the average daily count at around 30-60 (and for quite some time), which seems pretty strange considering it doesn't really feel like we're actually growing.

7. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    I don't like OSRS, Pre-EOC is the way to go.

Preach it.

edit:

Wilderness is still not complete, doubt you'll see a resurgence of Pkers/Clans without it.
    Last edited by blazed it; 07-15-2017 at 07:42 PM.

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    You want PK updates but don't have obelisks or wildy course

that sums up a lot tbh

9. conny 07-15-2017 #9

Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post

Preach it.

edit:

Wilderness is still not complete, doubt you'll see a resurgence of Pkers/Clans without it.
    game is already pre eoc except from some stuff like curses/pvp armor/nex gear that completely broke pvp

10. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post

Preach it.
    Leave.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast