1. PK Raffle, Emotes, and Bug Fixes  - 07-13-2017 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    A weekend PK raffle has been added, with stats located at the Wishing Well.
    You can enter into the raffle on Friday and Saturday.
    For every blood money rewarding kill, you will get entered into the raffle (with a max of 20 entries).
    At noon on Sunday, three winners will be drawn, similar to the Wishing Well.
    1st Place: 200k blood money; black santa, mask, or partyhat
    2nd Place: 100k blood money
    3rd Place: 50k blood money

Hitpoints XP multiplier can now be changed to OSRS rates.
    Added Ahrim's set effect, including the amulet of the damned effect.
    Karil's set effect with the amulet of the damned will now always activate at the same time as the graphic.
    Added some of the basic emotes.
    Increased the battle mage drop rate of infinity.

Fixed Hunter, including catching red salamanders.
    Fixed smithing not making quantities larger than 1 for items such as dart tips.
    Fixed shift click drop still not saving.
    More fixes to the bank pin interface.
    Fixed the Lizardman shaman poison attack not actually poisoning.
    Fixed Cerberus' AOE attack showing as poison hitsplats.
    Fixed Greater abyssal demons getting stuck in walls.
    Fixed the Fletching XP being too low when attaching gems to bolts.

Attached Images

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Bless you, my child

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jun 2017
    #
    Amazing to see hunter being fixed, thanks Pali.

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Great update, however do you think you could fix barrows not working and fix the sinister key chest? you cannot get barrows brothers to spawn, and cannot loot for chests atm. Other than that, Very impressive update. I think this might make the wilderness a bit more active, however you should make something along the lines of only allowing players wearing 3+ items to attack/be attacked. This would prevent people from killing pvmers consistently

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Great update!

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I think only allowing players similarly geared or geared in something that sells for about the same price or less be able to attack a person. Like a pvmer goes in mystics/ancient and they could not be attacked by someone wearing ancestral with a kodai. It would make it more fair, more challenging for the pker, instead of helpless slaughter. They would have to be smarter and more skilled to take on a more evenly matched opponent. It might encourage pvmers to be more active as pkers as well and they might decide they would do more of it and certainly it would increase the amount of targets in wild for pkers. Another idea I had was something along the lines of making an hour or 30 min a day safe for ppl on wildy task at times when the server is the least active. This might increase activity when activity is low and effect the pkers very little if its only on hour or 30 minutes a day. Getting to actually do a wildy task when you arent a pker would be huge for me a pvmer even if its only one a day. Please realize I look at this game very differently since its the only thing I have ever played game wise and of course because I am older than most here. So these are things I think about and i have some other ideas as well. WE pvmers understand the risks when doing a wildy task, its wildy we get it, but in order for plers to have pvmers to kill gotta make them more likely to be out there in the first place

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrical View Post
    Great update, however do you think you could fix barrows not working and fix the sinister key chest? you cannot get barrows brothers to spawn, and cannot loot for chests atm. Other than that, Very impressive update. I think this might make the wilderness a bit more active, however you should make something along the lines of only allowing players wearing 3+ items to attack/be attacked. This would prevent people from killing pvmers consistently
    This update fixed that. The Java 8 version I was running on the server was out of date and was causing issues with my JavaScript changes from the update the other day.

8. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    I think only allowing players similarly geared or geared in something that sells for about the same price or less be able to attack a person. Like a pvmer goes in mystics/ancient and they could not be attacked by someone wearing ancestral with a kodai. It would make it more fair, more challenging for the pker, instead of helpless slaughter. They would have to be smarter and more skilled to take on a more evenly matched opponent. It might encourage pvmers to be more active as pkers as well and they might decide they would do more of it and certainly it would increase the amount of targets in wild for pkers. Another idea I had was something along the lines of making an hour or 30 min a day safe for ppl on wildy task at times when the server is the least active. This might increase activity when activity is low and effect the pkers very little if its only on hour or 30 minutes a day. Getting to actually do a wildy task when you arent a pker would be huge for me a pvmer even if its only one a day. Please realize I look at this game very differently since its the only thing I have ever played game wise and of course because I am older than most here. So these are things I think about and i have some other ideas as well. WE pvmers understand the risks when doing a wildy task, its wildy we get it, but in order for plers to have pvmers to kill gotta make them more likely to be out there in the first place
    None of these are good ideas.

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    If you're in the wilderness you are giving everyone the ability to kill you no matter the gear.

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    i just attached 25k diamond bolts D: didn't know it was broken, ah well nice update

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast