1. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    1st Place: 200k blood money; black santa, mask, or partyhat
    So they are rewarded with all 3 rares? Or do you get 1 rare random?

2. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    1st Place: 200k blood money; black santa, mask, or partyhat
    So they are rewarded with all 3 rares? Or do you get 1 rare random?
    juan random

3. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    juan random
    kk ty

4. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    kk ty
    200k blood money; black santa, mask, "or" partyhat

black santa, mask, "or" partyhat

mask, "or" partyhat

"OR", in case you didn't see that.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Back to my rock Terror you scare the fuck out of me but i appreciate you taking the time to comment.
    This is golden. Lololol.

6. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    I think only allowing players similarly geared or geared in something that sells for about the same price or less be able to attack a person. Like a pvmer goes in mystics/ancient and they could not be attacked by someone wearing ancestral with a kodai. It would make it more fair, more challenging for the pker, instead of helpless slaughter. They would have to be smarter and more skilled to take on a more evenly matched opponent. It might encourage pvmers to be more active as pkers as well and they might decide they would do more of it and certainly it would increase the amount of targets in wild for pkers. Another idea I had was something along the lines of making an hour or 30 min a day safe for ppl on wildy task at times when the server is the least active. This might increase activity when activity is low and effect the pkers very little if its only on hour or 30 minutes a day. Getting to actually do a wildy task when you arent a pker would be huge for me a pvmer even if its only one a day. Please realize I look at this game very differently since its the only thing I have ever played game wise and of course because I am older than most here. So these are things I think about and i have some other ideas as well. WE pvmers understand the risks when doing a wildy task, its wildy we get it, but in order for plers to have pvmers to kill gotta make them more likely to be out there in the first place
    At this point why not just make a wilderness just for PvMers that is all a safezone????????

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I think only allowing players similarly geared or geared in something that sells for about the same price or less be able to attack a person. Like a pvmer goes in mystics/ancient and they could not be attacked by someone wearing ancestral with a kodai. It would make it more fair, more challenging for the pker, instead of helpless slaughter. They would have to be smarter and more skilled to take on a more evenly matched opponent. It might encourage pvmers to be more active as pkers as well and they might decide they would do more of it and certainly it would increase the amount of targets in wild for pkers. Another idea I had was something along the lines of making an hour or 30 min a day safe for ppl on wildy task at times when the server is the least active. This might increase activity when activity is low and effect the pkers very little if its only on hour or 30 minutes a day. Getting to actually do a wildy task when you arent a pker would be huge for me a pvmer even if its only one a day. Please realize I look at this game very differently since its the only thing I have ever played game wise and of course because I am older than most here. So these are things I think about and i have some other ideas as well. WE pvmers understand the risks when doing a wildy task, its wildy we get it, but in order for plers to have pvmers to kill gotta make them more likely to be out there in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    At this point why not just make a wilderness just for PvMers that is all a safezone????????
    Remove free trade as well while you are at it!

8. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123