1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Emblems can no longer be traded for BM.
    Reduced the Chaos Elemental spawn time down to 45 minutes.
    Reduced the time required to pass between fights for BM.
    Fixed the broken wilderness map.
    Further corrections for the invisibility issue.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Thanks, well needed!

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Emblems can no longer be traded for BM.
    why tho

4. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by killjoy View Post
    why tho
    cuz people just buy items from the bm shop rather than ge, lots more changes gonna come into place to make this suggestion more likable.

5. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    cuz people just buy items from the bm shop rather than ge, lots more changes gonna come into place to make this suggestion more likable.
    Also not to mention it means that 0 coins enter the game from PVP since you're less inclined to actually swap emblems for coins if you can do it for BM instead. This way you get both.

However imo the coins still needs to be buffed. I'd rather see the buffs in form of a "PK Mode" where those specific accounts have better emblem exchanges/bm received etc.
    Last edited by blazed it; 07-07-2017 at 09:53 AM.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post
    Also not to mention it means that 0 coins enter the game from PVP since you're less inclined to actually swap emblems for coins if you can do it for BM instead. This way you get both.

However imo the coins still needs to be buffed. I'd rather see the buffs in form of a "PK Mode" where those specific accounts have better emblem exchanges/bm received etc.
    I'd rather steer the normal mode more into a PK mode and add a hard mode than a PK mode, simply because a PK mode with stat setting can't thrive without free items such as rune. While it can be done, the biggest issue I see is that it devalues normal or hard mode PKing when your opponent is a PK mode account using free items (that would end of consisting of armour, weapons like dragon, food and potions, etc).

7. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I'd rather steer the normal mode more into a PK mode and add a hard mode than a PK mode, simply because a PK mode with stat setting can't thrive without free items such as rune. While it can be done, the biggest issue I see is that it devalues normal or hard mode PKing when your opponent is a PK mode account using free items (that would end of consisting of armour, weapons like dragon, food and potions, etc).
    Then you need:

- Massive Buffs to emblem exchange for coins. Talking like 4x/5x the current rates.
    - Buffs to obtaining core untradeables (Defender, Fire Cape, Barrows Gloves)
    - PVM Drop Rates from what I can tell are fine, corp probably needs better rates tho.

Current game is just a PVM fest, PKing has kinda just been left out to try since it's not even marginally close to making money via PVM.

The Blood Money definitely from pking is definitely in a good place tho and should be untouched.

Closed Thread