1. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Referring to Xfer'in who doesn't know, these days u dont need a MM or anything... U can just trade between your accounts. Items that cannot be traded will not be traded either... Iron man's can trade also to normal but not the otherside around. Only item u can trade are bonds. Nothing more.

So by this guys, Stop asking for someone to Xfer .

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    True but false.

You can only xfer yourself if the account was made on the same IP. Not sure if the email being linked is necessary.

Note: If you cannot xfer yourself I would highly recommend using a staff member to xfer.

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    True but false.

You can only xfer yourself if the account was made on the same IP. Not sure if the email being linked is necessary.

Note: If you cannot xfer yourself I would highly recommend using a staff member to xfer.
    Agree & true to him. But dont know about ip / email cause for me its all the same.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    My accounts are all the same ip and they cannot transfer between them. Might be a mac thing as well.

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    My accounts are all the same ip and they cannot transfer between them. Might be a mac thing as well.
    Your registration IPs are different. That's why you can't trade.

Edit: Your other account is an ironman. Lol you can only trade items from ironman to main but not main to ironman.
    Last edited by Alex; 07-19-2017 at 09:46 AM.

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Your registration IPs are different. That's why you can't trade.

Edit: Your other account is an ironman. Lol you can only trade items from ironman to main but not main to ironman.

I have several accounts in my learning how to stay alive at wildy barrows stint. I was unaware that you could not be killed if you were so many levels lower than the attacker. Once someone told me that I played around with different alts having different stats and so forth. Those accounts cannot trade between themselves or with my main no1sangel. I also have tried to trade bonds to my iron Iron Fila from No1sangel and items from my iron to Angel but it says I cant. I made them all from my house I assume the IPs are the same. Its not that big a deal to me, there is usually someone on that I can trust I have not tried to trade since the recent updates and reloading of client. I try again amd update if I can now Ty Alex I hope it works :P

Closed Thread