1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    I would like to make it public that we have recently been met (yet again) with the issue that some of our users have been hacked. These incidents have happened within the last 24hours, gathering from the recent threads that have been made.

I urge you all to bank your items when you log off (if you have a bank pin, this will greatly help).

Please change your password here.

If you have been hacked, please post a support thread here. NOT in General Discussion. The Senior Moderators and (mostly) Administrators will deal with your threads in due time. Be patient. We will do our best at recovering your items.

Any users trying to gain items which they did not lose via making fake threads for false gain will be punished. You have been warned.

We thank you for your patience whilst we resolve this matter.

Many thanks

The Battle-Scape staff team

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    As always we appreciate everything you all do and the selfless sharing of time and efforts on our behalf. You guys Rock!!!!

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    As always we appreciate everything you all do and the selfless sharing of time and efforts on our behalf. You guys Rock!!!!
    It's nice to see gratitude for volunteer work, we thank you.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Update:

We are expecting to start the refund process tomorrow.

5. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    Why lie about it? i haven't got anything back since i got hacked

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blindwizard View Post
    Why lie about it? i haven't got anything back since i got hacked
    He is starting the Process, not ending it. As there were quite alot of hacked account it takes quite alot of time to figure it all out. Best thing to do now is be patient.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Doubt there will be any refunds. Never known pali to give refunds and now that he has lost interest with the server, it's even more unlikely.

8. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey View Post
    Doubt there will be any refunds. Never known pali to give refunds and now that he has lost interest with the server, it's even more unlikely.
    Senior staff have item logs so we can trace most items ourselves now which wasn't possible in the past, just a case of an admin having the time free to actually do it.

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey View Post
    And that's where you're wrong as some members have already been refunded. Alex has been doing it, but it's hard when Palidino's activity is unreliable - which is what is letting us down right now.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast