1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    Could skillcapes perks be updated? Also, max firecape flows on osrs
    Most perks are working i have noticed that on maxcape all perks work, like slayer and hitpoints, but on the normal capes they dont.

2. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by suikerwafel View Post
    Most perks are working i have noticed that on maxcape all perks work, like slayer and hitpoints, but on the normal capes they dont.
    A few skillcapes had their perks updated in osrs, it was a couple weeks ago. Though only a couple of the new perks would be he useful on here. Herblore cape giving the ability to make potions with grimy herbs, while still receiving the xp from cleaning the herb. Prayer cape now acts like a holy wrench on osrs.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    A few skillcapes had their perks updated in osrs, it was a couple weeks ago. Though only a couple of the new perks would be he useful on here. Herblore cape giving the ability to make potions with grimy herbs, while still receiving the xp from cleaning the herb. Prayer cape now acts like a holy wrench on osrs.
    ye i would love to see those

4. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Isn't the god of the rings (i) enough for the holy wrench effect?, well since they are non stackable, and the ring isn't hard to enhance

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12