10 Year Veteran
    An you no fix Kurasks drop table???

I want the damn leaf bladed battleaxe m8

2. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Hunter has been released!
    For the first 30 minutes of play time, new normal accounts will have 25% increased combat XP.
    Wilderness drop rules (food never showing and other items instantly showing) now match OSRS.
    Zulrah's drop table has been updated to match OSRS.
    The bounty teleport spell is now locked behind a 100k BM cost.
    Fixed a bug involving map objects not always loading/loading extremely slow.
    Fixed the RoW inventory activation setting being ignored.
    Fixed damage resetting from PvP.

:note, Add back Stamina potions for regular players in shops? Since Bounty teleport got his nice changements those staminas could help regulars to run around and stuff.

3. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron speczs View Post
    :note, Add back Stamina potions for regular players in shops? Since Bounty teleport got his nice changements those staminas could help regulars to run around and stuff.
    Below I have quoted my own post from a different thread regarding a topic similar to that of your concern (read what is underlined). Refer to this link to read more context about the hypothetical update for the wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    I also thought for a moment that it would set the min price of a bond at 30m... but then again not really because it's not like someone can purchase a bond from a shop for 30m or anything with a floor price. Someone wouldn't pay 30m for a bond just to use it on the well when they could have just donated 30m gp to the well for the same benefit. If anything, I think people would be buying bonds for CHEAPER such as buying a bond for 25m to then use it on the well for a 30m value. I could be wrong but I'd like to volley this possibility with you guys

TLDR; this might put a ceiling on the price of a bond because if someone wants to buy a bond to use it on the well, they won't pay over 30m.

OT; I think the 150k BM idea should be expanded because it could have potential to make the wildy more inviting. How about if the BM part of the well gave ADDITIONAL bonus to wildy boss drops such as more BM and better rates on uniques. Also, if the BM well is active, you can never run out of energy in the wild (always at 100%). Makes it good for pkers and pvmers.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Correct me if I'm wrong but in the impling area, shouldn't you be able to click the hay/tall grass stuff to walk through it as an interaction?

5. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but in the impling area, shouldn't you be able to click the hay/tall grass stuff to walk through it as an interaction?
    it should be a right click option, yes

6. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Nice updates!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12