1. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    If this means you can add custom barrage timers etc more easy now and make custom stuff like osbuddy client, then this is gud

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    Pretty much this.
    HD is nice but defiantly shouldn't be on the priority list..
    Defiantly

3. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Pretty much this.
    this tbh

4. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    You know your priorities are wrong, yet still you dont change them. fun fur the kids.

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post
    How much did it cost you lol
    Nothing, it's just a renamed 550 client I used and started doing it myself. On hold though, it still has too much needing to be done and I'd rather get back to putting some updates out. Not indefinitely on hold, I'll probably pick it back up in a few weeks and try to wrap it up. Leanbow never replies back to me for that to ever get anywhere lol.

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Pretty much this.
    what my boy casey said.

7. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Maybe look into the pvp system inplace of doing this stuff I made up an iron account I cant even get in the wildy for 1 single minute or I get pked ! U want a living server well then dont break it with stupid things into the PVP !

8. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron speczs View Post
    Maybe look into the pvp system inplace of doing this stuff I made up an iron account I cant even get in the wildy for 1 single minute or I get pked ! U want a living server well then dont break it with stupid things into the PVP !
    What reason do you as an ironman need to be in the wild? if its for sin keys then don't complain that's the point, you want instant loot from barrows then you shall get pked, do the safe minigame that's what it's for.

9. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp7akB9tHKE

Somebody just released a HD client that runs on current OSRS. You can also DL the client for free, so I'm assuming you'd be able to get this shit running on battlescape?

10. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron speczs View Post
    Do you think you spamming every single thread with the same 2-3 sentences will help?

Especially when you don't accept any answers.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast