1. Pk Video Contest Contestants!  - 05-05-2017 #1

∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Hello Battlescapers! The pk video contest has officially started and we have our first contender "Lt Elysion"

Conditions/Requirements:

You must have at least 8 clips in the video to enter. We will be choosing the winners on a decision of best clips AND editing style/skills. There is no maximum for clips. All clips must be from this server and this server only. All clips must be new, from this date onwards (2nd May 2017).

Mix up your styles of pking for a better chance at winning!

Contest ends: 21st June 2017

If you wish to donate and add on to the pot, pm a high ranking staff member or Casey ingame to donate.
    Their will be more added, I myself will add on to the pile.

Prizes: Ancestral hat, 50m, bond

Best of luck to all who enter!
    Last edited by M N M; 05-22-2017 at 12:24 PM.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    //when you ask to copy someones homework but they say not to make it obvious

3. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    I'm going to tell you straight.

Your rewards are shit, literally the least convincing rewards to exist for a contest. You want people to make a PK video to win a few hundered mills in items, yet every single day on the server probably about 500m-1b is dropped in drop parties.

lol

4. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post

Your rewards are shit, literally the least convincing rewards to exist for a contest. You want people to make a PK video to win a few hundered mills in items, yet every single day on the server probably about 500m-1b is dropped in drop parties.

lol
    it is an event that the staff decided to do, wtf is your problem, if you don't want to participate then don't, stop posting on the forums just for this kind of negative sht

5. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    BIG CONGRATULATIONS @Try 2 Relax , amazing job dude!

lol
    get a life bitch

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    yet every single day on the server probably about 500m-1b is dropped in drop parties.
    I just loled. You're delusional.

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #

lol

Yet someone still decided to enter based on the current winnings.

Don't enter, if you don't like it. Go to your non existent drop parties.

8. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Boutta win dis muneeeyyyy

9. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    cool stuff.

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HFEtV7_TeU&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8j3b2Ed3Y

not sure how u expect people to get new clips when wild is dead and there have hardly been any updates to improve it. Also why do the clips need to be new when nothing has changed in the wild loael.
    Last edited by thomas; 05-06-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast