1. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kruzillion View Post
    Fuck you palidino you stupid fucken retard should have just banned duppers not roll back you dumb fuck i wasted lots of time on here and went to 91 slayer had 5 sets from pking... You really fucked up bruh..
    The money was spread throughout the entire economy.
    Lmfaooooo, wow you had 91 slayer? Try redoing 30+ boss tasks and losing an ely, plz stfu.

2. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kruzillion View Post
    i was working on slayer and got to 91 did 6 cosecutive tasks and made alot of coin.. this fucken game is bullshit.. all the admins and shit i bet got to keep there shit... now this fucken pisses me off i voted 15 times now i got fuck all!!!!! FUCK YOU STUPID ADMINS AND DUPERS.. i made money off the dupers but didnt dupe myself. i was selling my bank items and now i got fuck all.. i had 5 sets of dh and sold 4. just from pking i had 150k from tier 8 emblem and now i got fuuuccckkk aalllll!!!!!!
    Damn man, such a shit situation you're in. Tell me more

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Dope thankx

4. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    At first I was salty but then realized how fast the leveling and the gearing was I started sunday night and already have more than I lost, so those that whine about losing items and such just need to grind it out, it doesn't take long. as for the dupers, its fucked up that people still exploit these bugs on p-servers, ive been playing rs for 15 years and p servers for 7+ of those, there will always be a bug and its best to report it rather than ruining the game for others. good work on finding it and stoping it as fast as you did. The community here is actually very positive minus the few crazy people that we've seen over the last couple hours, I was helped by multiple long term players its nice to see a positive helpful community, I miss when it was like that on osrs.

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    x2 votes are not working atm i just voted and only got 5 votes and 25k bm

6. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Thank FUCK you added Soul Runes to the shop. The droprate on them was retarded.

Edit: Crafting supplies have not been halved. Gems are still overpriced to fuck
    Last edited by Iron Eskwyre; 04-12-2017 at 08:19 AM.

7. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    RIP 12 hours going for soul rune drop lol

8. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Alex said something about 2 weeks of free GM for those who lost literally everything since the roll back backup was actually before the acc creation, Pali can you confirm this?

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ironManTom View Post
    RIP 12 hours going for soul rune drop lol
    I wasted 16, he added it to runes shop.

10. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #