1. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Only code I have is ScapeWars which didn't survive a week just a year ago when I put it back up.
    Make a poll on this. Keep the server currently or release Scapewars again.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Only code I have is ScapeWars which didn't survive a week just a year ago when I put it back up.

Open to ideas on what to work on next to try and help gain players.
    Battlescape 2 with fight kiln / xts / dung

really imo if you just had a more diverse server ontop of your current server it would be freaking awesome!

The majority of other RSPS are pretty similar, offering the same content just with different graphics and different store/vote rewards.

Your server could be a combination of your current 'OSRS' content with the addition of pre eoc material.

but that depends on what other people like, i just like a lot of options/minigames that offer decent rewards that could be also used for longterm, such as skills / minigames like your dung / zombies / pking those statuettes + corrupt stuff.

Pre EoC had the most content out of its entire generation of runescape. but...its up to you...also its just my op.

3. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #

Open to ideas on what to work on next to try and help gain players.
    why dont just release scapewars and make it similar to bs1 (scapewars is a better base than this osrs to achieve the old bs1) and slowly start adding minigames, or even 07 content like wildy bosses? that atleast will make ur server unique. having the pre-eoc cb system and old items like SOL, RC ROBES, ETC + 07 content(minigames,bosses,etc) definitely will make ur server unique af

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GUN EM DOWN View Post
    why dont just release scapewars and make it similar to bs1 (scapewars is a better base than this osrs to achieve the old bs1) and slowly start adding minigames, or even 07 content like wildy bosses? that atleast will make ur server unique. having the pre-eoc cb system and old items like SOL, RC ROBES, ETC + 07 content(minigames,bosses,etc) definitely will make ur server unique af
    SoL is literally the same as the SoTD and while pures did like RC robes, they didn't actually provide any benefit to pures (magic accuracy against 1 defence doesn't exactly make a difference).

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Worst update to take potions and food, could just go to osrs and skill if we wanted to. Playerbase is already done and make ****** updates makes sense.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Y R N View Post
    Worst update to take potions and food, could just go to osrs and skill if we wanted to. Playerbase is already done and make ****** updates makes sense.
    They've literally just been moved to the general store so that they aren't free but cost alittle money.

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Y R N View Post
    If you actually took the time to click on another store this comment wouldn't have needed to of been posted.

8. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    There are no super combats or staminas in general store..

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12