their pretty much supers

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Add ironman mode please

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    More important you add more ways of getting herbs tbh, torstals are way too rare atm considering how important they are for pking in regards to making antivenom+.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Add some more herb drops, and maybe in the long run Woodcutting can drop bird-nests including some secondaries for Herb?
    Or Slayer could drop some once and a while, including a shop price range around 1-5K depending on level.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Just realised that herblore would be super useless considering that all the high level potions are available in the shop.. Which means if you want to make it worth working for it - deleting all the existing potions in everyones bank and I don't think that would be good for pking, lol.
    If you add herblore right now, I think the only people who would train it are the ones who care about their spot on hiscores, which are not too many..

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Just realised that herblore would be super useless considering that all the high level potions are available in the shop.. Which means if you want to make it worth working for it - deleting all the existing potions in everyones bank and I don't think that would be good for pking, lol.
    If you add herblore right now, I think the only people who would train it are the ones who care about their spot on hiscores, which are not too many..
    Remove super combat pots and antifires from peoples banks and replace them with alch price cash. Then add them to herblore to give them some sort of use of the skill. Also, people can use the G.E to sell them easily

7. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Remove super combat pots and antifires from peoples banks and replace them with alch price cash. Then add them to herblore to give them some sort of use of the skill. Also, people can use the G.E to sell them easily
    Sounds good to me. But since we're talking about herblore, not sure if pali wants to leave the herb drops as they are (mainly unnoted), jokes aside, I think this would be a good time for the herb sack to be added.

8. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    ha, pali touches my 600 super combats etc i got from barrows, he ded

9. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Expensive and worth it sounds bout right.

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    ha, pali touches my 600 super combats etc i got from barrows, he ded
    I wasn't allowed to buy the dark crabs I bulk bought :^)

fairs fairs init, gg ur pots fam

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast