View Poll Results: Prevent dropping high valued items in the Wilderness while in combat?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

96 71.11%
  • No

39 28.89%

1. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    I absolutely agree with Jeff, the time should be cut down to roughly 30-45 seconds not prevented.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixon View Post
    I absolutely agree with Jeff, the time should be cut down to roughly 30-45 seconds not prevented.
    why keep it at all though, certain items of a certian value should not be allowed to be dropped.

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Prevent it

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    We can drop items anywhere we want.
    People don't just drop the most expensive items they have.

Usually people do this when they got Tbed and chased down by a team or a group.

Which is a strategy, just like getting a bunch of people to team with Tb/Barrager whatever the scenario may be..
    So no, maybe cut down the timer a bit.

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchsauce View Post
    We can drop items anywhere we want.
    People don't just drop the most expensive items they have.

Usually people do this when they got Tbed and chased down by a team or a group.

Which is a strategy, just like getting a bunch of people to team with Tb/Barrager whatever the scenario may be..
    So no, maybe cut down the timer a bit.
    strategy? i'm actually surprised by the level of stupidity from some players, which i shouldnt be at this point honestly.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxx View Post
    strategy? i'm actually surprised by the level of stupidity from some players, which i shouldnt be at this point honestly.
    If you're gonna tell me, dropping your items > and running back for them..
    Is this not a strategy? So what are you tryin' to proof, you just don't agree with the fact
    I say there should not be a distriction to it, which upsets you honestly.. It's my opinion//
    But I couldn't care less if they do put a distriction on it, that seperates me from you.

"Mr Stupid"

People want to have fun and PK in the Wildy don't they?
    I'd only drop my items if I was TBed & chased by a team which happens too often in this dead Wildy already.

People PK to have fun, and to either Hybrid, PK in void whatever people feel like doing.
    But if you get prevented from doing that, and people chase you with a whole team, why shouldn't we be able to
    Drop our items and run back for them? They have multiple people to freeze that person and still find the loot.

And no need to call me stupid, you don't know me.

Or should I mention you're the type of person to sit on max gear,
    Arcane and all that and tribrid people who are clearly in Melee only or W/E.

I've seen ur actions, you're the type I'm talking about lol.

Like I said, we can drop items ANYWHERE. There shouldn't be any distriction to it.
    Last edited by Sixth Sensei; 01-23-2017 at 01:12 PM.

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    If you're gonna tell me, dropping your items > and running back for them..
    Is this not a strategy? So what are you tryin' to proof, you just don't agree with the fact
    I say there should not be a distriction to it, which upsets you honestly.. It's my opinion//
    But I couldn't care less if they do put a distriction on it, that seperates me from you.

"Mr Stupid"

People want to have fun and PK in the Wildy don't they?
    I'd only drop my items if I was TBed & chased by a team which happens too often in this dead Wildy already.

People PK to have fun, and to either Hybrid, PK in void whatever people feel like doing.
    But if you get prevented from doing that, and people chase you with a whole team, why shouldn't we be able to
    Drop our items and run back for them? They have multiple people to freeze that person and still find the loot.

And no need to call me stupid, you don't know me.

Or should I mention you're the type of person to sit on max gear,
    Arcane and all that and tribrid people who are clearly in Melee only or W/E.

I've seen ur actions, you're the type I'm talking about lol.

Like I said, we can drop items ANYWHERE. There shouldn't be any distriction to it.
    When you enter the wilderness and decide to skull you should be RISKING your items, Nobody is forcing you to go deep or pk in risk but if you do get tbed and shit on you shouldn't be able to drop your items regardless if you think its a "strategy" (most moronic thing i have read yet btw)

There is a ditch for a reason

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Xi Lu Zhang View Post
    When you enter the wilderness and decide to skull you should be RISKING your items, Nobody is forcing you to go deep or pk in risk but if you do get tbed and shit on you shouldn't be able to drop your items regardless if you think its a "strategy" (most moronic thing i have read yet btw)

There is a ditch for a reason
    Same kid, different name.
    Arcane, 116hp, 36 Barrage 68 Ags spec, hits people who are in Melee only or W/E
    Pray's, tribrids.. Max mage, serp.. you guys are very OG.

And it frustrates me how on the internet kids can just say whatever they like without consequences.
    I think we should be able to drop items whenever we please, wildy or not.

Just state your own damn opinion ABOUT THE DAMN TOPIC, and shut up lol.
    and if you do feel like talking to me put some respek on it.

9. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Poll is definitely in favor or some kind of change, but to take it down a notch, I'm going to start by making items dropped out of your inventory appear after only one minute instead of the two it currently sits at. If people still think it's an issue after, I can either lower than time further or block high value item dropping while in combat all together.

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Same kid, different name.
    Arcane, 116hp, 36 Barrage 68 Ags spec, hits people who are in Melee only or W/E
    Pray's, tribrids.. Max mage, serp.. you guys are very OG.

And it frustrates me how on the internet kids can just say whatever they like without consequences.
    I think we should be able to drop items whenever we please, wildy or not.

Just state your own damn opinion ABOUT THE DAMN TOPIC, and shut up lol.
    and if you do feel like talking to me put some respek on it.
    Never quote me again

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast