THIEVING GUIDE *UPDATED*

OUTLINE: Seen below is a general purpose guide to begin your 1-99 grind for Thieving. In my honest opinion, Thieving is the fastest 99 you can get. You will also see at the bottom of the page is a list that i use for my 1-99 leveling (2 1/2 - 3 Hours total). You do not have to follow it, but its what I've found works best for me.

USEFUL ITEMS: Rogue Outfit - This outfit can be purchased from the in-game bond store for 40 bonds, the set is a 5 piece outfit that gives the player a 10% bonus to their experience, this stacks with donator ranks.

EXPERIENCE RATES:
EXP will differ from a magnitude of things I/e:
- Account Type/Difficulty (Normal/Ironman/Bronzeman), (Normal/Hard/Elite)
- Donator Rank
- Well Bonuses
- Weekend Bonuses
- Skilling Outfits

STALLS - Used as a starting point into your thieving journey prior to progressing to Pick-pocketing NPC's.
HOME LOCATION: Edgeville (Home) and run east.

DONATOR ZONE: For Donators Only!! Type ::dz, walk to the Southwest Lot. Note: The donator zone stalls grant a boosted rate of gold from selling items from the stall

Crafting Stall - Levels 1-20
Food Stall - Levels 20-40
General Stall - Levels 40-60
Magic Staff - Levels 60-80
Scimitar Stall - Levels 80-99

All items gathered from stalls can be sold to "Martin Thwait" that can be found standing on either side of the stalls.

PICK-POCKETING NPC's: Click the the In-Game Skill tab - Click on "Thieving" and under "pickpocket" you will see the Skill Level's ----> NPC's requirements.

Locations Vary for different NPC's!!
TIPS/NOTES: Using the In-Game Options tab, click the Joystick "Controls" and change the "NPC 'Attack' Options" to "Always Right-Click", Thus allowing you to Left-Click the NPC to pickpocket rather than Right-Clicking and selecting Pickpocket. Also you can trap NPC's by hitting them 1 time and running behind the fence which results into them being stuck and unable to hit you while still holding aggro. This Provides a "Safe" pickpocketing method without having to follow the NPC on its pathing. (Example below)

RIVERS 1-99 Thieving Method: Use the Tips/Notes above to complete expeditiously

Levels 1-20: Thieve the "Crafting Stall" at either location (Donator is better EXP & Rewards)
Levels 20-40: Thieve the "Food Stall" at either location (Donator is better EXP & Rewards)
Levels 40-55: Ardougne Guard - Teleport to East Ardougne - Run South-East until you hit the Ardougne Market
Levels 55-70: Ardougne Knight - Teleport to East Ardougne - Run South-East until you hit the Ardougne Market
Levels 70-80: Ardougne Paladin - Teleport to East Ardougne - Run South-East until you hit the Ardougne Market
Levels 80-99: Ardougne Hero - Teleport to East Ardougne - Run South-East until you hit the Ardougne Market