1. Offline
    Aug 2023
    #
    So I found that I am maxed out skilling wise and have generated a comfortable weather for myself I only log on to check my ge exchanges for about 30 seconds each day for months now. I have made alt accounts but it just doesn't feel the same. I thought I would make a suggestion for a prestige system would be pretty neat. I could obviously ask to have my skills reset but I think a system with rewards for doing so would make that decision alot better. Maybe a tiny drop rate bonus or a xp bonus or maybe even a colored icon/ number next to our name showing the level of our prestige? Idk curious to see what everyone els thinks of this

2. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Sep 2021
    #
    Well that "prestige" system already exists through the "Elite" game mode difficulty that you choose at the start of the account creation - or through an account skill reset + game mode difficulty change that would be done by Senior Mod+, and with that you'll get a +0.1 or 0.2x increase in drop rate depending if you're looking at "Normal" or "Hard" difficulties.

Other prestige for game progression wouldn't include other rewards as there are so many stackable boosts in the server that drops are already common as is.. Boosting them further with resetting a normal account over and over would diminish the entire point of Elite difficulty's 0.1 or 0.2x increase in drop rates.

~Ipoy

3. Offline
    Aug 2023
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipoy View Post
    Well that "prestige" system already exists through the "Elite" game mode difficulty that you choose at the start of the account creation - or through an account skill reset + game mode difficulty change that would be done by Senior Mod+, and with that you'll get a +0.1 or 0.2x increase in drop rate depending if you're looking at "Normal" or "Hard" difficulties.

Other prestige for game progression wouldn't include other rewards as there are so many stackable boosts in the server that drops are already common as is.. Boosting them further with resetting a normal account over and over would diminish the entire point of Elite difficulty's 0.1 or 0.2x increase in drop rates.

~Ipoy
    Awesome I did not know this thank you. Out of curiosity is there an icon or anything to show off your prestige level?

4. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Sep 2021
    #
    Not an icon ingame - but it shows before your name on the official hiscors on forums as [Elite] for any gamemode, or if not Iron and you chose hard difficulty then it'd appear as [Hard] "Insert name", as for irons it's base Hard mode difficulty for xp gain.

Closed Thread