1. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Blue dragon scales are 1040 gp ea.

I can sell antifire potions clean, easy at 15k ea currently. Adding them to the store would absolutely crash the price. There would be no point in even collecting lantadymes at that case other than for xp. It's like D E A G or Jessie charging for fury making, or D E A G charging for GodSword Blade/DFS making. There's a profit to it. Especially if this is "Hard Mode" why should it be in the shop for such a cheap price. You can take 2 sips and be done with your task at metallic/ceramic dragons. 4K is way too low is what I'm saying, if it were to be implemented. I just don't like the idea because it ruins the value of the grind for other people who want to profit from that region of skilling.

Skilling needs to be profitable, which is why Sharks not being in shops is great for the economy, too.
    They are only used on Bronze-Steel Dragons. Idk who would use those on anything higher than those. Use extendeds.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Considering dragon tasks are quite rare and a potion lasts for long why not put it in the store for 30-40k? Then there would still be a margine to merch them and buy from store.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Increase droprates from battlemages please? I've found little to no luck there

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Remove the Dragon Axe, Mud Battlestaff and Seercull drop messages from global

5. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Any suggestion on how many skins and claws per herb box?

Alex:
    - Add Anti fire(3) pots to the Dragon Slayer store for 4k each. Impossible to kill Iron+ Dragons when you get a low level task and can't make them.

Any objections to this?
    20-25 per box I'd say, or maybe make it so you can exchange 1 mole claw/skin for between 2-8 herbs (randomized)

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    its 1/500 so not surprised, how about going 300+ and no b ring that is 1/85 .

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    SAPPHIRE AND EMERALD BOLTS, MAKE USE OF THOSE CUT STONES PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I've been asking you since 2010... how hard is it to add them m8. I'll find you the gfx if that's what's pushing you back.

8. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Increase droprates from battlemages please? I've found little to no luck there
    Not a fan of this imo. It's easy as fuck to kill them, it just takes time.

9. I would love to see buffed drops on most bosses.  - 10-21-2017 #49

Sep 2017
    #
    I got the idea from doing corp with friends, corp Isnt the easiest. I gave up after 20 kills. The best drop I got was 300 death runes, I understand you're there for spirit shields. Its very unmotivating when you get a drop that doesnt even have a use in the game like seeds and cannonballs, or getting a drop like a single emerald. Most bosses are like this even zulrahs drops suck. I dont think regular slayer should be better money than bossing, I do understand that drops are supposed to balance that out.I think almost all boss drops need major reworking even if that means secondary boss drops stay bad.

(Might be a little ridiculous but it would be amazing to see an iron man only corp update where all of the gp drops are gone and its all things like 20 addy bars, 10 rune bars, battlestaves, orbs, 25-50 herbs, c keys, raw shark, magic longbows (u), 100 uncut rubies, 100 any color dragonhide, d arrow heads ect. To keep drops interesting. the money you save and make with the supplies could be the equivalent if you were to slay, but not enough for easy 99s. I would love to see that and slave my hours away to make a 1k corp kill post!)
    Last edited by SGS; 10-21-2017 at 11:17 AM.

10. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Disable slayer ring bone nothing normal bones, it's pointless and a massive waste of slayer points

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast