1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Great list of suggestions - would support

2. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy View Post
    I thought the Core and Beast were 2 separate pets I didn't know the core turned into the beast.
    Only the pet core is in game I think currently, but I think there was talk to add the critter pet. (even tho he should drop the corporeal critter and not core pet) And believe me Nick is mad af he spent hours grinding for pet and only has A CORE pet to show for it and NOT THE CRITTER that ACTUALLY looks like Corp. People should be able to choose between the two, or make it so core drops core pet and corp drops critter.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Only the pet core is in game I think currently, but I think there was talk to add the critter pet. (even tho he should drop the corporeal critter and not core pet) And believe me Nick is mad af he spent hours grinding for pet and only has A CORE pet to show for it and NOT THE CRITTER that ACTUALLY looks like Corp. People should be able to choose between the two, or make it so core drops core pet and corp drops critter.
    In OSRS corp drops the core, and you are able to switch between the critter and the core. Making the core drop the core pet and the corp drop the critter is just stupid. Same with zulrah pet, KQ and a couple more.

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    In OSRS corp drops the core, and you are able to switch between the critter and the core. Making the core drop the core pet and the corp drop the critter is just stupid. Same with zulrah pet, KQ and a couple more.
    I know how the pet works on OSRS. I think you should be able to choose between colors once you get any of the pets that there are multiple colors of. Also Just my opinion on how it should drop, we're all allowed to have one

5. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    So someone actually does have the "Corp" pet then I didn't know that lmao

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12