1. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    We need to fix the Risk for players to gain KDR. It's very unfair the way it is.

I don't know what it's currently but people can kill no itemers and gain Killcount that way along with Blood Money if they are on hot streak.

The risk to gain Killcount should be based on Risk, anywhere between 1M-2M would be ideal. For the current PK set, this is the risk. (Minus the barrows gloves or any other untradable risk)

Last edited by Alex; 03-13-2018 at 05:40 AM.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Isnt there a current risk to get BM from someone? Pretty sure there is. I have done some pure fights (low risk in alch value) and some players give me BM and some don't.

Besides that the current 'wild kdr' shows some sort of weird formula instead of the actual k/d ratio shown. Think it now shows some sort of 'best kd at one moment' while it should be your current kd, maybe att amount of kills and deaths with it to the Hiscores.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Isnt there a current risk to get BM from someone? Pretty sure there is. I have done some pure fights (low risk in alch value) and some players give me BM and some don't.

Besides that the current 'wild kdr' shows some sort of weird formula instead of the actual k/d ratio shown. Think it now shows some sort of 'best kd at one moment' while it should be your current kd, maybe att amount of kills and deaths with it to the Hiscores.
    There is risk minimum limit to get BM and killingspree, but you can get KDR up by killing no itemer.

4. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    The risk on people also isn't correct all the time in the bounty hunter tab for people either. I've seen my buddy in full Bandos in the wild and it said he had a very high risk then on his next task in the same gear it said he had a low risk. Couple things need to be tweaked with it tbh.

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    dosent seem too broken to me

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    This would ruin pure pking, you already barely get any blood money for kills as a pure.. as the general risk is like 60-80k max.

Instead it should go off of combat levels, say level 88 would need a minimum of 76-120k risk, and 100-126 requiring 500-850k+ because the majority of PKing at 126 is either rune fighting or dharoking

Again excluding the untradable prices
    Last edited by D E A G; 03-13-2018 at 03:50 PM.

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Pali has pure instance wild, he could definitely do something with that.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by D E A G View Post
    Instead it should go off of combat levels, say level 88 would need a minimum of 76-120k risk, and 100-126 requiring 500-850k+ because the majority of PKing at 126 is either rune fighting or dharoking
    Agreed.

Closed Thread