1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    I mean, i think you still should be able to trade them, but not an unlimited amount. As I said before, if it's possible, then pali should make it a monthly limit, where you can transfer like 3-4 bonds every month for basic stuff (membership, row, skilling sets), but not for mass trading.
    Imo, no. I feel like this is a golden oppurtunity to make this like a server reset, but at the same time it's not a server reset. Being able to xfer bonds over every day to sell for ingame cash from your normal acc will in the long run just ruin the eco there too. It's like you have to xfer bonds every day in order to stay in the competition.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Imo, no. I feel like this is a golden oppurtunity to make this like a server reset, but at the same time it's not a server reset. Being able to xfer bonds over every day to sell for ingame cash from your normal acc will in the long run just ruin the eco there too. It's like you have to xfer bonds every day in order to stay in the competition.
    But my idea suggests that one person is able to transfer up to 3-4 bonds per month :/ (still would need to deal with people making multiple hard accounts for abusing the limit tho)
    Anyways, if thats too much work for pali, I'm fine with bonds not being transferable at all.

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    But my idea suggests that one person is able to transfer up to 3-4 bonds per month :/ (still would need to deal with people making multiple hard accounts for abusing the limit tho)
    Anyways, if thats too much work for pali, I'm fine with bonds not being transferable at all.
    ah i missread. I thought you meant 3-4 bonds a week. I'd rather just have it not transferable at all, easier for pali, bettrer for pali as people would have to buy bonds with irl money, which means more money for him, aand also better for the server.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    I think this amount of dedication should also have ample rewards for it. The prestige is fine and dandy but I think this gives a great opportunity to try out new stuff that is just exclusive to this miniature eco.
    Anything in mind to do for pre-release?

Also a few of you mentioned drop rates. Currently, drop rates are x2 OSRS, and the drop rate boosts are half as strong as normal mode (irons 31% max). Any input on the skilling XP?

5. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Anything in mind to do for pre-release?

Also a few of you mentioned drop rates. Currently, drop rates are x2 OSRS, and the drop rate boosts are half as strong as normal mode (irons 31% max). Any input on the skilling XP?
    10 or 15x. Also read my server suggestion post. (Posted on Cape)

Will there be seperate hard mode hiscores at launch? Disappointing if not. Hiscores will be a huge part of hard mode

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Celine Dion View Post
    10 or 15x. Also read my server suggestion post. (Posted on Cape)

Will there be seperate hard mode hiscores at launch? Disappointing if not. Hiscores will be a huge part of hard mode
    I don't know if exactly at the launch, but pretty sure that they gonna be the same as ironman hiscores.

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    For the bonds. Pretty sure it would super hard to make/implement, but a monthly transfer/trade limit on bonds would work just fine. Let's say you're able to receive 3(?) bonds per month from a main/normal mode account.
    Bonds have restrictions for what they can actually be used for. Gold Membership, XP outfits, and RoW. Those aren't really things that need a restriction I don't think. No BM or XP lamps.

Have you considered the value of bonds on the hard mode? Unless you bought them with actual cash (in which case what does it matter, you can do that on hard mode), bonds aren't going to sell for what they sell on normal mode.

What are the bosses/monsters in OSRS that specifically can't be killed without a task?
    Last edited by Palidino; 10-05-2017 at 05:24 PM.

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Bonds have restrictions for what they can actually be used for. Gold Membership, XP outfits, and RoW. Those aren't really things that need a restriction I don't think. No BM or XP lamps.

Have you considered the value of bonds on the hard mode? Unless you bought them with actual cash (in which case what does it matter, you can do that on hard mode), bonds aren't going to sell for what they sell on normal mode.
    Consider adding Rune drops instead of coin stacks like you first had in bspk?? Make people alch and maybe runecraft will come in handy.

9. connoiseur 10-05-2017 #39

What are the bosses/monsters in OSRS that specifically can't be killed without a task?
    Xp better not be slower than dmm which was 15x this season

Also wilderness trainin on hard ironman should give 1.5x more xp, more risk more reward

And reg ironman shouldnt be able to get npc or boss drops if other ppl do dmg to monsters

10. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by connoiseur View Post
    Xp better not be slower than dmm which was 15x this season

Also wilderness trainin on hard ironman should give 1.5x more xp, more risk more reward

And reg ironman shouldnt be able to get npc or boss drops if other ppl do dmg to monsters
    I get the why behind not getting the drops, but we only have one world. Alteratively, what about only getting a drop if you do the most damage (since most bosses drop items for the top 3 players who do damage)?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast