1. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Why not tho? You’d keep your precious 200m’s
    If that's the case, personally I don't care that much, but the OP is obviously a bait.
    Anyways, even though I suggested this myself, I still think that without any big updates + advertising, the reset would only hurt the server - also, as I suggested, this could be done with the upcoming wilderness update on osrs.

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    If that's the case, personally I don't care that much, but the OP is obviously a bait.
    Anyways, even though I suggested this myself, I still think that without any big updates + advertising, the reset would only hurt the server - also, as I suggested, this could be done with the upcoming wilderness update on osrs.
    He had a detailed post but deleted it for som reason.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Hard mode was released about two weeks ago and people are already campaigning for a reset? What?

4. Offline
    Donator
    Apr 2017
    #
    Amporphoris only cares about his 200m's, next to that he doesn't care.

A reset on normal mode is 100% needed. Whoever says no cares about his own bank they most likely earned by staking too much. Everybody plays ironman/hardcore and I see absolutely no reason why it shouldn't reset. People could keep their stats/pets/untrades no problem, but hell yes this eco is totally ruined by the amounts of cash/items spread around the economy.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by 12 MONKEYS View Post
    Amporphoris only cares about his 200m's, next to that he doesn't care.

A reset on normal mode is 100% needed. Whoever says no cares about his own bank they most likely earned by staking too much. Everybody plays ironman/hardcore and I see absolutely no reason why it shouldn't reset. People could keep their stats/pets/untrades no problem, but hell yes this eco is totally ruined by the amounts of cash/items spread around the economy.
    Care to expand on how this eco is "ruined"? The last sentence is completely false- in fact, most people are complaining that cash and items are NOT spread around the economy and are held only by a few rich people.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Money View Post
    Care to expand on how this eco is "ruined"? The last sentence is completely false- in fact, most people are complaining that cash and items are NOT spread around the economy and are held only by a few rich people.
    Correct. And I honestly don't see a problem in that, considering those people (Shar, maybe Tim, etc.) aren't doing anything to get those items/cash out - no drop parties, no item selling, etc.

I don't disagree on the fact that we can improve the state of the game with a reset (mainly the quality of pking), but without any changes to the game itself that reset wont do anything, but decrease our player count.

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Correct. And I honestly don't see a problem in that, considering those people (Shar, maybe Tim, etc.) aren't doing anything to get those items/cash out - no drop parties, no item selling, etc.

I don't disagree on the fact that we can improve the state of the game with a reset (mainly the quality of pking), but without any changes to the game itself that reset wont do anything, but decrease our player count.
    Only Zenyte items, Cerberus boots, Bandos and Armadyl are a problem in the current economy, though not to the extent some people are exaggerating. That is, of course, to be expected when you have a server that has been running for over a year and when there are multiple ways to obtain those items (BM shop). Essentially, a sink for those items would have a much more positive impact than a reset. The updates to the Wishing Well were a good start.

Honestly, most people who are begging for a reset are only doing so because they have 20m banks after being cleaned at Duel Arena.

8. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    I guess you should write your suggestion in the appropriate thread devoted to this topic! but is it important indeed?

what would you do the next if tomorrow never came?

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevringolet View Post
    I guess you should write your suggestion in the appropriate thread devoted to this topic! but is it important indeed?
    This thread is several months old. Pali has made a statement that no reset is going to happen any time soon.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12