1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Don't mind the big cursor I got big hands so I use a big mouse lol

2. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Banned for ragging people who are in Dharoks using range and magic right in front of me, when I told you to stop and they tell you to off.*

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    Banned for ragging people who are in Dharoks using range and magic right in front of me, when I told you to stop and they tell you to off.*
    lol

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    I was ragging people who was in dharoks who have been rushing me for days on end when i try nh. Just because you caught me fcing them while they tried to pk doesn't mean they're innocent. They didn't let me pk when I was trying to nh why should I let them dh lol.

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Bwahahaha

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    If you have a legitimate complaint where a user violated the rules use the forums to take care of it. Make a video and take screen shots then submit those and report a player under support. Use proper channels instead of the 'he hit me first' defense.

Quote Originally Posted by XII View Post
    I was ragging people who was in dharoks who have been rushing me for days on end when i try nh. Just because you caught me fcing them while they tried to pk doesn't mean they're innocent. They didn't let me pk when I was trying to nh why should I let them dh lol.

7. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    nice song

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    someone close this embarassing shit

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    someone close this embarassing shit
    Really not nice comment dude I'm advertising bs to my 07 viewerbase show some respect

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Really not nice comment dude I'm advertising bs to my 07 viewerbase show some respect
    Really not nice to rag but ok

Closed Thread