Quote Originally Posted by Alfz View Post
    id like to see you bank in 2 seconds from dks
    Ok 5 seconds sorry mate

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Ok 5 seconds sorry mate
    Not sure why you'd respond to a suggest so rudely acting like your opinion carrys more weight cause you have a cool rank and colourful name. Learn some fucking manners.

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Ok 5 seconds sorry mate
    you wouldnt last 10 invents doing that, you would get bored of banking 24/7

dks are designed to be camped at with alot of supplies

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Fam View Post
    Not sure why you'd respond to a suggest so rudely acting like your opinion carrys more weight cause you have a cool rank and colourful name. Learn some fucking manners.
    I disagree with the suggestion and my attitude has been carried throughout as the same it always has. My rank doesn't dictate whether or not my opinion is of a higher note than someone elses.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    you wouldnt last 10 invents doing that, you would get bored of banking 24/7

dks are designed to be camped at with alot of supplies
    https://i.imgur.com/v9uko3O.gifv

I understand your suggestion but with what's already implemented there's no need to add it at least as a priority for now

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    https://i.imgur.com/v9uko3O.gifv

I understand your suggestion but with what's already implemented there's no need to add it at least as a priority for now
    i dont expect it to be priority, just something that should potentially looked at to be implemented, also, the gif is pointless, yes you can bank that quick but look at your open inv space, you want to bank after 4 bones? or drop ppots on floor for bones? and ontop of that, you are going to have a 10 second timer for teleporting out of combat, which all havent been taking into account, unless you use a teleport tab,

so as it stands,

1) your gif was pointless (sorry)
    2) i never said it was a priority to be done, (even tho it should only take about a maxium of 15 mins to change a bit of code, maybe up to a hour to implement a new item)
    3) nobody enjoys wasting supplies, so dropping prayer pots or super restores etc for 1 bone is a waste of resources (especially for ironmen)

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    i dont expect it to be priority, just something that should potentially looked at to be implemented, also, the gif is pointless, yes you can bank that quick but look at your open inv space, you want to bank after 4 bones? or drop ppots on floor for bones? and ontop of that, you are going to have a 10 second timer for teleporting out of combat, which all havent been taking into account, unless you use a teleport tab,

so as it stands,

1) your gif was pointless (sorry)
    2) i never said it was a priority to be done, (even tho it should only take about a maxium of 15 mins to change a bit of code, maybe up to a hour to implement a new item)
    3) nobody enjoys wasting supplies, so dropping prayer pots or super restores etc for 1 bone is a waste of resources (especially for ironmen)
    the gif shows that you're crying over 10 second banking time

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    It doesn't show you that you have to wait 10 seconds before teleporting out of room.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Sep 2017
    #
    +1 i think this is a really cool idea espcially for ironmen and hardcores less xp rates gonna save alot of time.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12