View Poll Results: Prevent dropping high valued items in the Wilderness while in combat?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

96 71.11%
  • No

39 28.89%

1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    code pets pls

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Xi Lu Zhang View Post
    Never quote me again
    Stop getting your post count up lil bitch

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Poll is definitely in favor or some kind of change, but to take it down a notch, I'm going to start by making items dropped out of your inventory appear after only one minute instead of the two it currently sits at. If people still think it's an issue after, I can either lower than time further or block high value item dropping while in combat all together.
    Picture this scenario:

One team has a member of an opposing member tb'd at Ardy lever. Said tb'd player is very low on food with no chance of surviving. Tb'd player drops all valuable items on ardy lever and dies. Tb'd player spends 10 seconds running back to ardy lever and is able to loot his stuff back as it has been much less than a minute.

Team can do nothing about this and is subsequently discouraged from pking/playing the game at all.

If you go into the wilderness you are risking your items and should not be able to drop your risk, don't listen to the PVM pussies.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234