1. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    With how many times you've said "don't touch damage", I don't think you really understand how rs combat works...
    I don't know too much about the situation, but I'm getting pretty sick of people saying they cant full sustain with blood barrage at bandos, which has the second highest magic defence in game and you're not supposed to be maging it cause of it. Same thing applies to Sire, you cant just expect to hit it with the shadow barrage every time with full range/melee gear.

I agree that there is something wrong with freezing people, but I'm more than sure that this is totally biased on the aspect that it used to be easier to do shit with magic and now that it's more like it's supposed to be, you're having trouble with adapting to it.

In no way I'm saying that accuracy is perfect, but I'm saying that some of these opinions are less worthy than something that would come from fila and I'm sure you all know what I mean by that.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    With how many times you've said "don't touch damage", I don't think you really understand how rs combat works...
    I don't know too much about the situation, but I'm getting pretty sick of people saying they cant full sustain with blood barrage at bandos, which has the second highest magic defence in game and you're not supposed to be maging it cause of it. Same thing applies to Sire, you cant just expect to hit it with the shadow barrage every time with full range/melee gear.

I agree that there is something wrong with freezing people, but I'm more than sure that this is totally biased on the aspect that it used to be easier to do shit with magic and now that it's more like it's supposed to be, you're having trouble with adapting to it.

In no way I'm saying that accuracy is perfect, but I'm saying that some of these opinions are less worthy than something that would come from fila and I'm sure you all know what I mean by that.
    We are talking about PvP combat. I have literally no clue how PvM is ATM, but I know that magic PvM was a big joke before the update.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    We are talking about PvP combat. I have literally no clue how PvM is ATM, but I know that magic PvM was a big joke before the update.
    You are literally the only person (maybe some other only-pkers that i dont know of) Pali should listen to in terms of pvp accuracy, the rest have proven how much they just want shit to be easier for them.

4. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post

You can fully sustain blood barrage bandos on osrs. Asianricecup osrs iron man did it last episode for a 30 kill bandos solo trip. Which he says is the best way to solo bandos. As for magic damage, I was hitting 41s with blitz which is broken. The nerf he did fixed it which is why I'm saying don't touch damage. As for accuracy in PvP, go ask any 07 pker how rare it is to splash in max mage vs someone with a black dhide top as their only magic defense as well as wearing rune with range prayer for 15 wilderness levels. They will say it wouldn't and shouldn't happen.

Please do some research on PvP interactions and how magic works, watch ditterbitter videos because he literally rages after splashing 3-4x in a row because it's pretty uncommon to splash that many times on wrong prayer.

I don't know how all bosses are meant to work but bandos 100% the solo meta is barrage and bloodbarrage, giving you the most kills per trip. I'll link the video here if you like:

https://youtu.be/1qhx0VPWg-4

Edit: also watch ditters videos to see how claws work vs no prayer. Their deadly af. I'll show you how they work on here when I'm on if you like.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by m4g3 View Post
    You can fully sustain blood barrage bandos on osrs. Asianricecup osrs iron man did it last episode for a 30 kill bandos solo trip. Which he says is the best way to solo bandos. As for magic damage, I was hitting 41s with blitz which is broken. The nerf he did fixed it which is why I'm saying don't touch damage. As for accuracy in PvP, go ask any 07 pker how rare it is to splash in max mage vs someone with a black dhide top as their only magic defense as well as wearing rune with range prayer for 15 wilderness levels. They will say it wouldn't and shouldn't happen.

Please do some research on PvP interactions and how magic works, watch ditterbitter videos because he literally rages after splashing 3-4x in a row because it's pretty uncommon to splash that many times on wrong prayer.

I don't know how all bosses are meant to work but bandos 100% the solo meta is barrage and bloodbarrage, giving you the most kills per trip. I'll link the video here if you like:

https://youtu.be/1qhx0VPWg-4

Edit: also watch ditters videos to see how claws work vs no prayer. Their deadly af. I'll show you how they work on here when I'm on if you like.
    Protection prayers have nothing to do with accuracy, so it won't have effect on catching the freeze.

6. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    Protection prayers have nothing to do with accuracy, so it won't have effect on catching the freeze.
    That's correct, comment on this though, I like what you said earlier on reversing range and melee to prior to the nerf, and tweaking magic alone. Should magic splash for 10-15 levels on someone with no magic Def other than a dhide top? Not once either, occurred multiple times mind you.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by m4g3 View Post
    That's correct, comment on this though, I like what you said earlier on reversing range and melee to prior to the nerf, and tweaking magic alone. Should magic splash for 10-15 levels on someone with no magic Def other than a dhide top? Not once either, occurred multiple times mind you.
    There's no doubt that the magic wouldn't be way too inaccurate at this moment and I think that we only need to wait until someone throws some water on Pali's face so he can fix this.

8. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    There's no doubt that the magic wouldn't be way too inaccurate at this moment and I think that we only need to wait until someone throws some water on Pali's face so he can fix this.
    Well said.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123