1. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Adult Ziek View Post
    Is this a thread crying about RNG? You can hit any hit from 1 to your max hit if the hit chance isn't calculated to be a 0. I don't understand why you're crying about hitting a stream of 5 and 10s... that's just bad RNG.

Same thing about this "KO potential" concept you keep crying about... anyone has KO potential you just need the right numbers to hit during RNG... nothing you can control.
    Lol if you want to know what I'm talking about maybe you should go pk yourself. I wonder why after Pali said he nerfed and buffed stuff this is all happening. NH me at duel and you'll know what I mean, don't blame it on bad rng because it is clearly not. So many others with this problem complaining ingame.

2. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Glad that there's people that want to bring this up. I can do fights later at FFA with any nher, so I can post full videos of how the combat system is right now. Could make video introduction to Palidino, about what needs to be changed.
    I'm down to help you make this video tbh. It really needs to be fixed, game is getting really boring to pk on when max mage vs rune does nothing. Pali need's to fix this asap.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Everything was fine besides magic. He decided to change too much at once, which messed everything up. AGS and Claws are weren't even OP, don't know where you got that from. Claws are absolute trash - hence why they've dropped from 300m to 100m BEFORE this update. I've speced 100+ times with ags on robes through mage pray and haven't speced anything above 60.
    Last edited by sharingan; 03-06-2018 at 11:46 AM.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Everything was fine besides magic. He decided to change too much at once, which messed everything up. AGS and Claws are weren't even OP, don't know where you got that from. Claws are absolute trash - hence why they've dropped from 300m to 100m BEFORE this update. I've speced 100+ times with ags on robes through mage pray and haven't speced anything above 60.
    I only have gotten 0 claws specs after the update. Everything beside magic was good before the update. Palidino should do backup to the combat like it was before. but just rework the magic.

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Now this is a thread I am talking about!

Broken down context instead of “FIX COMBAT MUCH WOW

Pali will look at this soonish.

6. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    I only have gotten 0 claws specs after the update. Everything beside magic was good before the update. Palidino should do backup to the combat like it was before. but just rework the magic.
    Yeah, that's what i meant. Claws were trash before, they even worse now.

Edit: Posted on wrong acc - I'm Sharingan.
    Last edited by Paul Pogba; 03-06-2018 at 01:39 PM.

7. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Now this is a thread I am talking about!

Broken down context instead of “FIX COMBAT MUCH WOW

Pali will look at this soonish.
    Appreciate that. Please though Alex. Make sure Pali does NOT touch damage. Only ACCURACY. and SLIGHTLY. (Buff that is) or Nerf magic/melee/range defense slightly. One or the other, not both. That is key.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by m4g3 View Post
    Appreciate that. Please though Alex. Make sure Pali does NOT touch damage. Only ACCURACY. and SLIGHTLY. (Buff that is) or Nerf magic/melee/range defense slightly. One or the other, not both. That is key.
    He needs to reverse the changes he has made for all styles - then focus JUST ON magic until it is perfected.

9. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    He needs to reverse the changes he has made for all styles - then focus JUST ON magic until it is perfected.
    I feel range/melee were quite overpowered the way they originally were, but I'd take a slight nerf from what they were back then. I agree that magic needs MOST of the work, mainly accuracy though, damage is excellent.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by m4g3 View Post
    I feel range/melee were quite overpowered the way they originally were, but I'd take a slight nerf from what they were back then. I agree that magic needs MOST of the work, mainly accuracy though, damage is excellent.
    Melee/range was in balance IMO.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast